At Platinum Pool Centre we understand that people need their pool more than ever during this time of self isolation in their efforts to help combat the curve of COVID-19.
Due to the latest updates with the COVID-19 situation in Queensland we would like to let let our customers know we are still open for business and ready to help keep one of your most valuable assets ticking over.
We would like everyone to know that we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and the general public safe by practicing the following protocol:-
- We have adapted increased cleaning and sanitation practices within our retail store, warehouse / workshop and motor vehicles.
- We will be limiting face-to-face interactions on our mobile service run and in-store by this will be replaced by mobile phone contact and text message to keep you informed about any issue which may arise from your regular pool service.
- We are respectfully asking clients to stay inside while we are onsite so we can safely perform our magic.
How it works:-
- Our technicians will text you at least 10 prior to arrival at site.
- Wash or sanitise our hands prior to commencing service.
- Use all of our pool cleaning equipment.
- Complete the service as required.
- Text once pool service is complete.
- Phone or email through if any parts require replacement or repair.
- Email invoice on completion.
If you would like more information on one of our Non Contact Services click the products below or you are welcome to call us on 07 55 591180.