Davey PowerMaster PM200 Pool Pumps are high quality Australian made pumps with ultra efficient pool water turnover.Reliable - Constructed of strong corrosion and U.V. resistant materials for long and reliable working life.
- AVAILABLE IN-STORE ONLY
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- INSTALLATION AVAILABLE FOR ALL GOLD COAST SUBURBS
Ideal for most swimming pool applications such as:
- Lap pools
- Concrete and tile pools
- Fibreglass pools
- Swim Jet installation
- Sport or rehabilitation installations
Features and Benefits
- Built-in check valve protects pump internals from reverse flows.
- Extra heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life.
- Built-in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating.
- Long Lasting - High performance Silicon Carbide mechanical seal for long life in salt & fresh water.
- Performance - Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance.Convenient - Easy to remove, see through strainer lid for easy removal of leaves.
- Extra large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning & rapid priming.
- Drain plug enables simple water drainage for easy maintenance.
- Three phase model available for commercial pools and aquaculture applications.
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models.
3 Year Warranty.
All Davey Pool products are covered by Australia wide warranty.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Instore Only Products
Some of the products we advertise for sale on this website are for pick up instore or local delivery only. While we do our best to explain this in the individual product listing how each product can be purchased there may have been a few that slipped through the cracks. If the particular product you are looking to purchase does not display a price or have an active shopping cart it is likely an instore only product and is available for purchase instore or for local delivery only.