Davey StarFLo is a tough and versatile universal pool pump. It is ideal for in-ground and above ground pools, large swim spas and plunge pools. Also suitable for solar pool heating. Models to suit pools up to 140,000 litres. Designed to filter and circulate pool water in residential pools.
$450.00 Inc GST
AVAILABLE IN-STORE ONLY
The Davey StarFlo DSF300 - 1.0 HP Pool Pump - Retrofits Astral Hurclon CTX / CX / TX Pumps
Features and Benefits
- Double insulated to water circuit
– Provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ wiring standards
- Reliable - Universal, multi-fit and versatile pump that suits multiple applications:
– Constructed of strong corrosion resistant and UV materials for long and reliable working life
– Heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life
– Built-in, self-resetting thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating
- High Quality – Corrosion resistant Noryl impeller for longer lasting trouble free performance
- Long Lasting – High performance silicon carbide Viton mechanical seal for long life in pool water
- High Strength – 316 stainless steel motor shaft
- High Performance – Powerful pumping delivering optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover.
- Fully serviceable – allowing for easy maintenance and repair
- Drain plugs – enabling simple water drainage for easy maintenance
- 3m power lead – with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all models
Warranty Period - 3 Years
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Instore Only Products
Some of the products we advertise for sale on this website are for pick up instore or local delivery only. While we do our best to explain this in the individual product listing how each product can be purchased there may have been a few that slipped through the cracks. If the particular product you are looking to purchase does not display a price or have an active shopping cart it is likely an instore only product and is available for purchase instore or for local delivery only.