Poolrite SQ/SQI Gemini Twin Dual Speed Energy Efficient Eco Pump
Super Efficient - Twin Speed 1.2HP Pump
The Poolrite Gemini Twin™ pump significantly reduces energy consumption and carbon emissions. Change speed
from HIGH to LOW on each power up. Changing speed is simple and easy to do as required via the remote control.
- Ability to run pump during off peak electricity times.
- Remote control included as standard.
- Pre-set modes.
- Safe-T-Lok enabled - safety feature to stop pump immediately via the remote control in case of an emergency.
- Super quiet operation in all installations.
- Proudly Australian designed & manufactured.
- Extremely reliable and proven induction motor technology for longevity
- Unlike most multi-speed pumps the Gemini Twin is powered by a traditional induction motor that has been proven to stand the test of time. Most other ECO pumps on the market are DC. The Gemini Twin is a standard AC electric motor with a high & low speed winding.
- Retro Fit
- The Gemini has the same plumbing as all model SQ/SQI Poolrite pumps.
- Remote Control
- The Poolrite Gemini is a two speed remote controlled pump. To get the most savings, you should run it on low speed. The only time you need to use high speed is for backwashing or for vacuuming your pool.
- 7-Star Rating
Facts are that a typical 1.25HP pool pump costs approximately $600 per year to operate. The Gemini Twin, like all multi-speed pumps can slash these costs if operated effectively. But with the added benefits of proven motor technology, simple operation, hand held remote control and unique operating modes.
- Up to three (3) Years motor only
- 10 Years on pump housing
- 1 Year electronics (controls)
- 2 Years mechanical seal and all other components.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Instore Only Products
Some of the products we advertise for sale on this website are for pick up instore or local delivery only. While we do our best to explain this in the individual product listing how each product can be purchased there may have been a few that slipped through the cracks. If the particular product you are looking to purchase does not display a price or have an active shopping cart it is likely an instore only product and is available for purchase instore or for local delivery only.