The Revolution is here. The newly released range of Revolution robotic pool cleaners have finally arrived. The much awaited Revolution 1 Robot is a floor only cleaning model designed to spend more time where the dirt is. This model is suitable for pools up to 10m in length and will work on most concrete pool surfaces.
- Powerful and Intelligent: Power and intelligence work together. Great suction, powerful scrubbing and fine filtration technology work together with sophisticated intelligence programs delivering efficient pool cleaning.
- Easy to use: Plug and Play operation. Simply plug it in, turn it on and drop it into the pool and it will automatically scan the pool and efficiently clean it.
- Lightweight: Being extremely lightweight and compact, it is easy to take in and out of the pool and store while not in use
- Saves on Electricity: Using its own power source and filtration system it does not use, drain nor clog your pool filtration system. This, in combination with its intelligent cleaning programs and technology, reduces energy use.
- Saves on Chemicals: Its heavy duty active brushing and fine filtering technology remove algae and bacteria leaving the pool water pure and clean, significantly reducing the need for chemicals.
Suitable for Dust: Unlike most other robotics in the market, the Revolution I uses filtration technology that makes it suitable for pools with fine dust.
- Doesn't get Entangled: Fitted with a swivel on cable that prevents tangling.
- Made in Israel: Built by the best-regarded manufacturer of robotic pool cleaners in the world's most advanced robotic factory.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Brushes, Scrubs and Filters.
- Efficient scanning and cleaning performance.
- Suitable for pools up to 10m in length
- Self-contained filter cartridge collects dirt and debris.
- Small, lightweight and easy to handle.
- Cleans entire pool floor and L-cove
- Autonomous unit – no pre-installation needed, no connections to pool systems.
- Durable PVC bushes
- Low voltage – low energy consumption.
- Digital switch mode power supply for long-term drive control and
- lower running costs
- Obstacle escape capability
- Swivel on cable prevents tangling
- Automatic shut off at end of cycle time
- Motor protection mechanism in case of the pool cleaner being overloaded
- Obstacle escape.
- Motor protection mechanism in case of overload and out of the water.
Recommended for pools up to 10 m in length
Cable length – 15 m
Cycle time – 3 hours
Filtration – fine porosity filter bag
Cleans pool floor and alcove
Swivel to prevent cable tangling
Weight – 11 kg
Suction rate – 16m3/hr
|Warranty - 24 Months|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Instore Only Products
Some of the products we advertise for sale on this website are for pick up instore or local delivery only. While we do our best to explain this in the individual product listing how each product can be purchased there may have been a few that slipped through the cracks. If the particular product you are looking to purchase does not display a price or have an active shopping cart it is likely an instore only product and is available for purchase instore or for local delivery only.