Using a brushless DC, permanent magnet motor offering the highest of efficiency compared to conventional pool pump motors.
With the latest in electronic control, and step technology, it allows you to select a duration for every speed setting and automatically switches to the next speed in sequence after the previous set speed time is up. Fine-tune your pool filtration, circulation and suction pool cleaner run times and get the most savings from your variable speed pump.
Features and Benefits:
- 8 Star Energy Rating
- 3 programmable speeds, allows you to effortlessly select the most efficient setting to meet your filtration, cleaning and water feature needs.
- Axial flux, brushless permanent magnet motor delivers high efficiency and low noise levels
- Fault protected motor prevents damage by automatically shutting down the motor in the event of a locked rotor, under voltage, over voltage or over current condition and will automatically reduce the speed during an over-temperature condition.
- Precision-fit internal components and superior hydraulic design deliver effortless performance, energy savings and extended pump life.
- Sound-dampening pump casing and base make pump operation incredibly quiet.
- Constructed of our durable, thermoplastic, composite resin, so you can be sure it will stand up to the harshest conditions.
- Heavy-duty construction and a motor rated for continuous operation make the EnviroMAX 1500 1.5HP Pool pump a tough, long-lasting performer.
- The high-capacity canister holds a large amount of debris, so you clean less often.
- Cam and Ramp™ lid makes it easy to remove and locks in place with a quarter turn, making inspection and cleaning a breeze.
- Quick-disconnect plumbing unions.
- Adjustable priming speed and duration up to 2 hours.
If you need more information about this or any other product call us to talk to a pool professional.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Instore Only Products
Some of the products we advertise for sale on this website are for pick up instore or local delivery only. While we do our best to explain this in the individual product listing how each product can be purchased there may have been a few that slipped through the cracks. If the particular product you are looking to purchase does not display a price or have an active shopping cart it is likely an instore only product and is available for purchase instore or for local delivery only.