Introducing the new Vortex Pool EcoPro commercial Grade Fibreglass sand filter range are high performance, low maintenance and simple to use commercial grade sand filters developed for commercial and residential swimming pool applications. The EcoPro range of sand filters by Vortex Pool are built for long term reliability and will be providing you with crystal clear water for years.
Pool water is filtered via a sand-filled pressure chamber in the Vortex Pool EcoPro 25" sand filter with 40mm valve traps particles of dirt that are so tiny that they cannot be seen by the naked eye. EcoPro sand filters only need to be backwashed once the pressure in the gauge indicates a cleaning is required and when installed with Glass filtration media cleaning may be required only a few times a year.
Features of the Vortex Pool EcoPro 25" sand filter with 40mm valve Include:-
- A Multi-port valve makes controlling the functions of the EcoPro easy. A simple rotation of the handle is all you need to make your choice. It has an inbuilt pressure gauge, sight glass and manual air relief;
- Constructed from spun-woven fibreglass the EcoPro Fibreglass Sand Filter is exceptionally strong, chemical resistant and is built for longevity;
- The tank is UV resistant with a stainless steel clamp that repels corrosion and permits a 360 degree rotation of the multi-port valve to make installation easier for you;
- The top diffuser evenly distributes water over the sand;
- The unique internal design exposes the water to the maximum sand surface to ensure high quality filtration and effective backwashing.
- Buy a Vortex EcoPro 25" 40mm Fibreglass Sand Filter from us for the best price in Australia. The Vortex Pool EcoPro sand / media filter is a powerful performer in the swimming pool and will be in the family for many years keeping the water in your pool crystal clear.
Tank - 10 Years
Multi-port valve & Laterals - 2 Years
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Instore Only Products
Some of the products we advertise for sale on this website are for pick up instore or local delivery only. While we do our best to explain this in the individual product listing how each product can be purchased there may have been a few that slipped through the cracks. If the particular product you are looking to purchase does not display a price or have an active shopping cart it is likely an instore only product and is available for purchase instore or for local delivery only.